You Don't Have To Book A Meeting With Us To Get Any Real Answers?
We understand due diligence in doing a full scope of works to ensure we give you the best possible price – and at the right time a detailed meeting is a crucial component in that process. However, we also understand you are perhaps time poor (running your own successful business) to attend multiple web design meetings in order to get the answers to your questions.
Questions you might have:
- What does a website cost?
- Can I edit my own website when it’s finished?
- Do I have to host my website with you?
All our prices have been tested as better than average compared to the industry standards. They are established around the average development time of each project type, whilst taking into consideration the design time. See our services packages to find out what each of these websites include.
- HTML Website (Template)
Scope of works + Template + Development + Testing + Client Review = From $1,000+GST
- HTML Website
Scope of works + Design + Development + Testing + Client Review = From $2,000+GST
- WordPress CMS Website (Template)
Scope of works + Template + Development + Testing + Client Review = From $3,000+GST
- WordPress CMS Website
Scope of works + Design + Development + Testing + Client Review = From $4,000+GST
- Advanced Functionality CMS Website (Template)
Scope of works + Design + Development + Testing + Client Review = From $5,000+GST
- Advanced Functionality CMS Website
Scope of works + Design + Development + Testing + Client Review = From $6,000+GST
- Ecommerce CMS Website (Template)
Scope of works + Template + Development + Testing + Client Review = From $6,000+GST
- Ecommerce CMS Website
Scope of works + Design + Development + Testing + Client Review = From $8,000+GST
Every website we build is special to us so we need to ensure we take our time. Below you will see some estimates for different project types but remember as long as you have your content and images ready to go then the process could potentially be done quicker than this.
- Standard HTML Website
Scope + Design + Development + Testing + Client Review = 1 – 2 Months
- WordPress CMS Website
Scope + Design + Development + Testing + Client Review = 2 – 3 Months
- Advanced Functionality CMS Website
Scope + Design + Development + Testing + Client Review = 3 – 4 Months
- Ecommerce Website
Scope + Design + Development + Testing + Client Review = 4 – 5 Months
* Please note this is an estimate only and in no way a guarantee of how long your project with us would take. Each project is different in nature and has a variety of aspects to consider in the time it could take to complete (including customer interaction speeds).
With us… Absolutely!
With every website we build we provide you video training (using your website) at the completion of it to ensure you see, and hear, how to use your site. Videos are broken into segments in order to make accessing the right information easy: editing and adding pages, editing and adding images, editing and adding products, editing and adding blog articles, updating page navigation (menu) and so much more. Every video is customised to your website and the needs you will have for managing the content ensuring you become as independent as possible.
However, there are times when you have a CMS based website when you will still require assistance from us, for example when you:
- require design or functionality changes to the website. In these cases we provide you with an estimate before any work is completed and then invoice you based on actual hours spent, ensuring you pay only what you need to.
- choose to build a HTML based website (non CMS). These are usually created for clients who do not need to make many text/image updates throughout the year. Saying that, if you know how to manipulate HTML you will be given access and are more than welcome to adjust your site.
You may want to host your website on another server, and in specific scenarios we will allow it, but in most cases we will ask to host your website with our dedicated server.
Hosting with us has the following benefits:
- Unlimited email accounts on any plan
- Personal access to the director of the company to resolve issues promptly
- With above industry standard uptime so you’re never offline
- 1GB > 20GB account options available
- No sharing of hosting accounts which translates to enhanced website load time performance
- Decreased time to resolve any problems that arise
- Dedicated technicians available over 15 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Weekly / monthly backups reinstalled without additional cost
With above industry standard uptime your website won’t drop in and out – ensuring you stay visible. And if you do happen to have a bad experience hosting with us then watch how quick we are to resolve it and say sorry with 3 months of FREE hosting – that’s how sure we are you’ll love being with us.
Yes most definitely. The server location, specifications, resources and load all effect your websites load time. In addition to this, your website is the largest factor to consider when worrying about load time for your website. We can provide solutions to ensure load time is optimised… for example see how your site ranks in Googles Speed Insights assessment: www.google.com/insights
We recommend where ever your users are located to decrease load time for them. We have servers both inside and outside of Australia so we can provide solutions regardless of your end users location.
If we are providing you hosting services just email and ask us for a new email account. Along with the username and password we will send you basic setup details. Once you have these we highly recommend you visit YouTube and search specifically for what your device is. Here’s some of the more popular ones people have:
- setup email account on iphone
- setup email account on samsung galaxy
- setup email account on microsoft outlook 2013
* Upon request we can provide onsite email support/setup at $150+GST per hour.